Bacon Tailgate Recipe: Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
It’s time to give the most underrated meal of the day, breakfast, some love. For this week’s bacon tailgate recipe we took two of America’s favorite breakfast foods, cinnamon rolls and bacon, and mashed them together in a beautiful Captain Planet kind of way. Say hello to Bacon Cinnamon Rolls!
Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 8 slices pre-cooked of bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unwrap the cinnamon rolls and separate them into 8 rolls.
- Carefully unroll each roll and place a piece of bacon on top of the dough.
- Gently re-roll the dough and arrange cinnamon rolls in cake pan.
- Bake for 15 mins, or until cinnamon rolls are golden brown.
- Remove rolls from the oven and cover with the frosting that is included.
YOU SHOULD LIKE BACON SPORTS ON FACEBOOK HERE
HEY CHICAGO, DO YOU LIKE BACON, SPORTS AND BEER?
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Photo diary of the crazy fans, signs, and awesomeness of College GameDay at Northwestern
- Ask a Sports Chick: Why do nice guys finish last and do you care about dipping?
- People from Pittsburgh rocking the most absurdly yinzer jerseys ever
- Top 5 Gym Class Sports from your Youth
- What if Tim Tebow, Kris Humphries, and Ryan Lochte had online dating profiles?
- Half court shot and promo for you bacon, sports and beer lovers