Video diary of the craziness in Wrigleyville during and after the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup
An ending to the Stanley Cup Final like that deserves two holy shits. The Chicago Blackhawks just hoisted Lord Stanley’s Cup for the 2nd time in 4 years and did so in unbelievably dramatic fashion. Since we always try and give you a perspective like you won’t find anywhere else we went to Rebel Bar in Wrigleyville to watch Game 6 and soak in all the goodness that Wrigleyville was going to give us. Here is the running video diary of what went down. It was epic.
Blackhawks fans reactions to each of their goals plus their celebration when the clock struck zero…
..and the after party on Clark St in Wrigleyville. Unbelievable!
Because it’s the freaking cup!
Be sure to check back later in the week when we drop our photo diary of what went down.
Bacon + Beer + Sports = the Greatest Celebration to ever hit Chicago. Get ready to have your mind blown!
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Crazy Blackhawks Craigslist Ad Goes Viral
- 9 Great Grand Canyon Tightrope Tool Tweets
- Ask a Sports Chick: Retro Jordans, Balding Gracefully, and Prime Seating at a Game
- Dropping the gloves: NHL Finals players vs NBA Finals players
- Awarding an MVP of the Mighty Ducks Trilogy