Cheesy Bacon Bombs Tailgate Recipe
Another week down, another glorious bacon tailgate recipe. Up this week we have Cheesy Bacon Bombs — bacon wrapped balls of dough filled with cheese and deep fried. You’re welcome, America.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- 1 16 oz block of mozzerrella cheese (cut into 1″ cubes)
- 32 slices of bacon
- 4-inch skewer sticks
- Canola oil for frying
- Cube up cheese into 32 pieces.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Place one piece of cheese inside a biscuit quarter and roll it up tight.
- Wrap each cheese-filled biscuit ball in a slice of bacon; secure with a skewer.
- In a medium/large pot, heat up at least 2-inches of canola oil to 350 degrees.
- Fry the cheesy bacon bombs in small batches (no more than 3 at a time).
- Remove bombs from oil when the bacon is crispy and the biscuit is golden brown.
- Place finished bombs on a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
YOU SHOULD LIKE BACON SPORTS ON FACEBOOK HERE