BOOMSHAKALAKA! Clippers NBA Jam Day Was On Fire!
The Los Angeles Clippers held NBA Jam Day last Saturday and the promotion was straight fire. Rob Cressy is joined by Cave Social Founder Jordan Scheltgen to talk about using nostalgia in marketing, and what components of the Clippers NBA Jam Day made the fans says BOOMSHAKALAKA!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, CEO of BOLD Worldwide Brian Cristiano, and Founder of Cress Media & Bacon Sports Rob Cressy give a forward-thinking perspective about some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then give you actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes New & Noteworthy. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
Your feedback is super important to us. We want to make sure that we deliver value for you and make this the best sports marketing show possible. You can connect with Brian & Rob on social media and let us know what you think (good or bad):
- Rob Cressy -Twitter: @RobCressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy
- Jordan Scheltgen – Twitter: @CaveJordanS– Instagram: @cavejordan
- Brian Cristiano -Twitter: @boldceo – Instagram: @boldceo
- BOLD Worldwide: www.boldworldwide.com
- Brian Cristiano: www.briancristiano.com
- Cress Media: www.cressmedia.com
- Cave Social: www.cavesocial.com