Girls eating bacon, random jerseys, and tons of sports comedy. Our top 10 posts from February.
If you are new to Bacon Sports or missed some of our content we are looking out for you. Here’s the top 10 articles from the month of February (ranked by page views). Enjoy.
- You know what would make the NBA All-Star weekend better? A 32-player one-on-one tournament with seedings and brackets. Imagine a Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant, Carmelo Anthony Final 4. Mind blown!
- At our Rock a Jersey party we took pictures of Girls Eating Bacon. This is nothing but pictures of hot girls eating bacon.
- College Gameday was in Bloomington and the Indiana students came strong. They were photobombing the camera like crazy and we captured it all.
- At the aforementioned Rock a Jersey party we had the greatest collection of random jerseys ever being rocked. Here’s a compilation of all the sweet jerseys.
- Which was the greatest Slam Dunk Contest of all-time: 1988 (MJ vs Nique) or 2000 (Vinsanity)?
- Our tribute to Anfernee “Penny” Hardaway.
- Starter Jackets: the originators of swag!
- When Lebron James is a free agent in 2014 do Cleveland Cavaliers fans want him back? Our resident Cavs fans debate.
- Ole Miss had possibly the greatest recruiting class in their schools history and reminded us of the movie Blue Chips. Was something fishy going on?
- The most interesting Kurt Thomas article that you will ever read and can’t afford to not read. Really, it’s not in our Top 10 for nothing.