Hoopster Nation 17: Kids Jerseys & Top 3 In Our Collection
Rob and Gibson dish about a new trend in the world of jerseys, kids jerseys, plus delve into what the Top 3 jerseys are in each of our collections.
What are kids jerseys? Being a grownup and buying random jerseys for your kids so they look awesome. Gibson, who is the current leader in Dad of the year voting (you’ll hear why on the podcast and in the video below), has his kids rocking Larry Hughes, Sheed, & Ron Artest jerseys (to name a few) and talks about what the jersey buying landscape is like for the little tikes.
As promised, here’s the video of Gibson’s family day at school where all the kids wore random jerseys. This is a thing of beauty.
1. What would be your number 1 kids jersey?
2. What are the Top 3 jerseys in your collection?
3. When you see an awesome or random jersey snap a pic and send it to us on Instagram @BaconSports.
4. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes and tell a friend. Let the Hoopster Nation podcast be your #1 source for all things random jerseys, hoopsters, and jersey culture.
5. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community, by signing up HERE! We haven’t sent out our first email yet but will be shortly and you won’t want to miss out on what we have to deliver.No Comments