How To Start A Podcast: A Step By Step Guide
Do you want to know how to start a podcast? If so you are in luck! Rob Cressy, marketing expert, content creator, and Founder of Bacon Sports, who has published 500+ podcast episodes over 4+ years, shares his step by step blueprint for how to start a podcast and grow an audience.
In Podcast Hustle, Rob shares lessons, tips, and action items from his podcast journey that will show you how easy it is to start a podcast. There is a misconception that creating a podcast takes a lot of time or you have to be super technical in order to host one. That couldn’t be farther from the truth as Rob is proof that anyone with an idea and some hustle can create a thriving podcast. Rob sets out to debunk these myths by giving you the exact process he uses for creating a podcast so you can duplicate it. He also gives real world examples and scripts from his podcasts on how they apply to each step in the process.
Podcast Hustle explains:
- 9 Reasons You Should Be Podcasting
- What podcasting equipment you should use (regardless of budget)
- Recording & editing podcasts
- How to use Skype to record a podcast
- Choosing a podcast hosting provider
- How to write a podcast show script
- How to land guests for your podcast including actual scripts you can use
- What needs to be included in your show notes
- Tagging your podcast
- How to submit your podcast to iTunes
- Strategy for launching your podcast
- How to build and grow your podcast audience
- How to use Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and Slack to manage a podcast
- How to use podcasting for lead generation, building relationships, and sales
FREE PODCAST EBOOK
Enter your email to receive a Free download of Podcast Hustle: The Step By Step Guide Of How To Start A Podcast & Grow An Audience.