Jay Cutler’s Contract, NFL Playoff Predictions, 10 minutes of heartbreak, and UCF is Golden
The last 7 days of football have been sheer insanity. On the latest Rob’s Midday Quickie I dish about the Bears signing Jay Cutler to a 7 year contract, my picks for the NFL Playoffs, how my heart was broken twice in about 10 minutes on Sunday with the Chargers and Bears endings, and give some dap to UCF for winning the Fiesta Bowl and showing Baylor what’s up.
I also want to give a shout out to all our unicorns out there. If you are a girl and are awesome and dig sports then holla.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our “Bacon Sports” podcast page on iTunes plus follow us on Twitter @BaconSports.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Girls rocking pink jerseys: friend or foe?
- Our unicorn of the week has the greatest jersey collection you’ll ever see
- Best of 2013 Explosion! A recap of sports awesomeness!
- Freestyle rapping in a cab to Cashin’ Out
- Bacon, Sports & Beer Celebration + Girl Talk + Action Photo Booth