Jersey Bracket Challenge – Send In Your Jerseys (Ep 224)
We are running a Jersey Bracket Challenge and want you to send in your best and most random jerseys. Rob Cressy is joined by Bacon Sports Co-Director of Content Tom Pellegrino to talk about the details of the Jersey Bracket Challenge and how you can participate.
Here’s the details on the Jersey Bracket Challenge:
- There will be 64 jerseys and we’ll run it just like a March Madness Bracket. As soon as we get 64 jerseys the Challenge will begin. If we get more than 64 jersey submission then only the best will make the field.
- Voting for each matchup will be done via the Bacon Sports Facebook page.
- To submit a jersey picture tag us on Instagram @BaconSports, Twitter @BaconSports, or email email@example.com. We are looking for the best, coolest, or most random jerseys. Please make sure that there is someone wearing a jersey in the pic (not just a picture of a jersey on the floor.) Bonus points for an exotic location (we already had a submission of someone skydiving in a jersey.) Multiple submissions allowed.
- If you are brand that would be interested in sponsoring or being involved in the Jersey Bracket Challenge email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
- Check out the Top 100 jerseys pictures of Lollapalooza HERE.
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Instagram: Our feed is a combination of jerseys sent in from the Bacon Sports community as well as sport comedy & memes.
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics. We recently dropped an episode talking about not eating Tide Pods because Gronk said so.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, sports comedy, and getting down then sign up for our newsletter.