160: Joel Embiid Loves Shirley Temple’s & Sports Headlines
Rob Cressy is joined by Benjamin Christensen on the Bacon Sports Podcast as they dish about the crazy sports headlines from the past week.
The sports headlines they talk about include:
- 76ers Joel Embiid Says He Drinks 3 or 4 Pitchers of Shirley Temples Per Day
- Metta World Peace Allegedly Speaks With Malice At The Palace Cup Thrower Every Day
- Cowboys RB Darren McFadden Breaks Elbow Trying to Save iPhone From Breaking
- LeBron James Has Watched the Godfather 6 times since the NBA Playoffs Began
- Paul George Named His Cute Pit Bull Puppy After Kobe Bryant
Rob and Ben also play an NBA Edition of Name That Tune at the end.
- I want to hear from you. What movie would you watch 6 times? Have a story about getting injured because of your iPhone? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what’s up.
- You can follow Benjamin Christensen on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat @Shakabrodie
- You can also check out Benjamin’s first podcast appearance when he talked about his MLB fan cave experience and his insane New Era hat collection.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Write Funnier: For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love all sports everythang, Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, or the Ultimate Warrior then sign up for our newsletter.