NBA City Jerseys: The Good & Bad
The NBA City jersey have hit the streets and the reviews on them have been mixed. Rob Cressy is joined by Hoopstergram’s Tom Phillips on the Hoopster Nation as they dish about the good and bad of the NBA City jerseys. Which team’s jerseys stood out and which were train wrecks? At the end (20 min mark) they also dish about their experience renting jerseys using Rep The Squad and why should give it a shot.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
- Check out the Top 100 jerseys pictures of Lollapalooza HERE.
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Instagram: Our feed is a combination of jerseys sent in from the Bacon Sports community as well as sport comedy.
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports! We recently dropped a podcast with Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, where she dishes about how they’ve built their community and think about content creation.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, sports comedy, and getting down then sign up for our newsletter.