156: Game 7’s, Hat Trick Dilemma, & Betting Madden
After the Pens Game 7 win over the Lightning Rob Cressy is feeling like a million dollars and had to jump on a podcast to dish about it, plus what’s going down in the NBA playoffs. Hat aficionado Benjamin Christensen joins him on the Bacon Sports podcast to also talk about crazy sports headlines.
Rob & Ben also talk about:
- How Rob cut his finger with a knife during the Penguins game as they scored a goal, leading to the creation of the finger napkin.
- What’s the most nervous you’ve ever been during a Game 7?
- If you just purchased a new hat at the arena, would you throw it on the ice for a Game 7 hat trick?
- What’s is the ideal NBA Finals matchup?
- Rank these four elite NBA players: Steph Curry, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook.
They also run through these crazy sports headlines:
- Boise State Football Player kicked off team for biting off part of teammate’s ear.
- Markieff Morris reportedly detained at airport for weed possession.
- Raptors players hit Cleveland Casino at 2am – big deal or nah?
- Warriors fan reportedly tried to pick fight with Charles Barkley after he picked the Thunder.
- Lil Wayne & Birdman used to bet $10k on computer simulated Madden games.
- I want to hear from you. How would you rank KD, Steph, LeBron, and Russ? Would you throw your newly purchased hat on the ice during a hat trick? Got a take on one of the crazy sports headlines? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what’s up.
- You can follow Benjamin Christensen on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat @Shakabrodie
- You can also check out Benjamin’s first podcast appearance when he talked about his MLB fan cave experience and his insane New Era hat collection.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Bacon Sports Newsletter: If you love all sports everythang, Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, or the Ultimate Warrior then sign up for our newsletter.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love all sports everythang, Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, or the Ultimate Warrior then sign up for our newsletter.