Pens Win The Stanley Cup & Super Yinzer
The Pittsburgh Penguins won the Stanley Cup and I am soaring in yinzer bliss. I had to lay down my thoughts on the entire series, the Pens Stanley Cup run, the players, and all the awesomeness in between. As a Pittsburgh fan this is as good as it gets.
On this all Pittsburgh Sports podcast I also talk about what’s going on with the Pirates. Sure seems like yinzers are getting a little chippy for this early in the season. You can stop all the Gerrit Cole and Andrew McCutchen hate. Remember, there are 162 games and you’ve just got to put yourself in a position to make the playoffs. I also talk about the Steelers and Big Ben wanting the Steelers to go for 2 (I agree).
Celebrate your yinzerdom with this 2016 Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Champions hat. There’s a whole bunch of other awesome Pens Stanley Cup apparel in the NHL shop too.
This is a 61 day time lapse of my Pens Stanley Cup Winning Playoff Beard. #BecauseItsTheCup
- I want to hear from you. Got a thought on any of the Pittsburgh Sports topics I dished about? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what’s up.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Write Funnier: Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your sports blog or business to the next level.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love all sports everythang, Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, or the Ultimate Warrior then sign up for our newsletter.