What’s The Seahawks Ceiling & Old School SuperSonics Stories (Ep. 244)
The best game of the NFL weekend was the Seahawks vs the Texans as Russell Wilson lead a late fourth quarter comeback like it was nothing. Rob Cressy is joined by Mo Barkley on the Bacon Sports podcast as they dish about how far the Seahawks can go without any running backs, why drafting seven QB’s in one draft is a good idea for the Browns, plus we finish up with some old school Seattle SuperSonics talk where Mo shares a story about seeing Shawn Kemp throw down plus Dirk Nowitzki play in front of Gary Payton’s cousins.
You can check out Mo’s comedy podcast at LongVoicemails.com.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
If you missed the first ever State of the Bacon Address we’ve got you covered. Here’s the video. Hit us up if you dream of working in sports and want to be part of something great.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
- Check out the Top 100 jerseys pictures of Lollapalooza HERE.
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Antonio Brown can shake & bake.
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports! We recently dropped a podcast with Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, where she dishes about how they’ve built their community and think about content creation.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, sports comedy, and getting down then sign up for our newsletter.