Shot Clock: Sports Trivia Show (Pilot Episode)
Welcome to the pilot episode of Shot Clock, a new sports trivia show hosted by Bacon Sports Founder Rob Cressy that tests your speed and knowledge of sports trivia, both past and present.
Here’s how it works. Just like in basketball, we are going to use a shot clock. To pay homage to the greatest basketball player ever, Michael Jordan, we are going to make it 23 seconds.
The goal of Shot Clock is to score as many points as possible. We’ll have 1, 2 and 3 point categories, and then channel our inner MTV Rock n Jock with a 23 point category, which we’ll get to at the end.
If you want to play at home and you are watching on Facebook Live then put your answers in the comments.
If you are listening via podcast then write down your answers and hit us up on social media @BaconSports and let us know how you did.
This is certainly going to be a work in progress so I want your feedback on how we can improve this and if you had fun playing along.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
- Are you one of Bacon Sports 1000 True Fans? If so watch this Facebook live video and hit us up if you are.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
- Check out the Top 100 jerseys pictures of Lollapalooza HERE.
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Antonio Brown can shake & bake.
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports! We recently dropped a podcast with Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, where she dishes about how they’ve built their community and think about content creation.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, sports comedy, and getting down then sign up for our newsletter.