169 Part 3: Jordan Brand & The Sports Marketing Huddle
Jordan Brand, athlete endorsements, and eSports are some of the topics Rob Cressy and Benjamin Christensen dish about on Part 3 of episode 169 of the Bacon Sports Podcast.
Rob hosts The Sports Marketing Huddle, a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports. To give you guys a preview of the type of content you can expect on the show, and how it’s relevant to our everyday sport fan lives, he and Benjamin dish about some of the most popular sports marketing episodes topics.
If you dig what you hear and want to hear more of The Sports Marketing Huddle then subscribe on iTunes. We are dropping episodes 5-days a week!
You can check out the other parts of episode 169 of the Bacon Sports podcast:
- Part 1: Dennis Rodman Broke His Junk 3 Times
- Part 2: College Football, KD & Russ + Austin Croshere vs Chuck Knoblauch
- Part 4: Christian Laettner Owes Scottie Pippen Money
- I want to hear from you. What are your thoughts on Jordan Brand? If you could have any athlete endorse your brand who would it be? Are you a gamer who loves eSports? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what’s up.
- You can follow Benjamin Christensen on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat @Shakabrodie
- You can also check out Benjamin’s first podcast appearance when he talked about his MLB fan cave experience and his insane New Era hat collection.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Write Funnier: For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level.
4. Sports Marketing Huddle: Say hello to my newest project. A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports!
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love all sports everythang, Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, or the Ultimate Warrior then sign up for our newsletter.