132: Super Bowl 50 Props & Game Action
Talking Super Bowl 50 betting plus ridiculously awesome prop bets to consider. Rob Cressy and industry insider Jason Logan from Covers.com also discuss the line movement of the Panthers -5.5, the under down to 44.5, and how to bet the Panthers but not get crushed by the number because of a lack of value.
The Super Bowl 50 props they talk about are:
- Will Mike Carey be wrong about a challenge? Yes +145 No -190
- What color will the Gatorade bath be? Orange +150, Blue +333, Water +500, Yellow/Red +550, Green +1000, Other +700
- What color will Beyonce’s dress be?
- Will there be an earthquake? Yes +1000
- Will Ted Ginn Jr drop a pass? Yes -120 No -120
- Peyton Manning over/under 0.5 rushing yards?
- Who will the Super Bowl MVP thank first? God +200 Team +200
- Will there be an excessive celebration penalty? Yes +260 No -400
- Will either backup QB take a snap in this game? Yes +200 No -300
You can follow Jason Logan on Twitter @CoversJLo
If you are at a Super Bowl 50 party and want to have some simple fun that with the prop bets that everyone can be included on then print out this Super Bowl 50 Party Props sheet that Covers created. No doubt it’ll add some extra excitement to your festivities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
1. World’s Largest NBA Jerseys Database: There’s over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Dream of Working in Sports? We are looking for talented, passionate sports fans that want to be part of Team Bacon Sports and help grow the brand. Having the sports job of your dreams is possible and we want to help make that happen!
3. 11 Funny Filters to Write Jokes : Write better comedy by learning the fundamentals of joke writing from the Second City Training Center in Chicago.No Comments