10x Growth Conference 3 went down in Miami and holy smokes was it incredible. Grant Cardone and his team put on an event that truly lived up to the 10X moniker. In the fifth episode of Building Bacon in 2019 Bacon Sports Founder Rob Cressy gives his 10x Growth Con 3 recap, including sharing the best nuggets of wisdom from each of the speakers. The speakers included Grant Cardone, Jesse Itzler, Sara Blakely, Tai Lopez, Steve Harvey, Daymond John, Bethenny Frankel, John Maxwell, Ryan Deiss, Russell Brunson, Elena Cardone, and Pete Vargas. Rob also gives updates on projects that are going on (like Pop-A-Shot + March Madness), the books he’s reading, how his fitness is going, plus what he could do better this week (his Artist Date).
– Sell It Like Serhant by Ryan Serhant
– The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
– Living With A Seal by Jesse Itzler
– Linchpin by Seth Godin
– Let My People Go Surfing by the founder of Patagonia
– Mindset by Carol Dweck
– Sports Marketing Huddle: Success Mindset To Succeeding In Sports with Paige Dimakos
Launching Podcasts: a step by step guide for how to easily launch a podcast.
Bacon Sports Mission: To help people achieve their dreams through a love of sports
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out previous episodes of Building Bacon HERE.
SUBSCRIBE To The Bacon Sports Podcast:
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Bacon Sports Content Creation Newsletter – Our newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.