On the 17th episode of Bacon Shorts by Bacon Sports with Rob Cressy, Rob give his 2015 NBA Season Preview in the most awesomely random jerseys way possible by rocking every basketball jersey he owns all at once. He gives his predictions for who is going to win the NBA title, league MVP, gives a team by team breakdown of the storylines that interest him the most, plus talks about his excitement of having NBA League Pass for the first time.
It’s almost Movember and it’s time to get those stache’s out and do our best Magnum Pi, Adam Morrison, and Kevin Bass impressions. Why don’t you join Team Bacon and became a Mo Bro or Mo Sista with me? It’s fun, you’ll look awesome, and it’s all for a good cause. SIGN UP HERE!
Here’s an audio only/podcast version as well.
1. The first design in our latest t-shirt collection was just released and it pays homage to former New Jersey Nets center Yinka Dare. This will be a limited edition run as we only made 25 of these. The price is $20 and is a high quality fabric. GET ONE NOW!
2. Check out the World’s Largest Random NBA Jerseys Database. There’s over 763 different past and present players whose jerseys you can choose from.
3. Got a #randomathlete, #FlagItTagIt, #randomjersey or idea that you want in a future episode of Bacon Shorts by Bacon Sports? Send it over on any social media outlet. We want this to be something that you are part of.
1. Make sure to subscribe to the Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes and tell a friend. We are dropping podcasts multiple times a week.
2. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community by signing up HERE! If you dig rocking jerseys, sports comedy, all while getting some serious sports knowledge dropped on you then you’ll be bout it bout it with our newsletter.
3. If you missed any of the episodes of Bacon Shorts by Bacon Shorts you can check them out here and subscribe to our YouTube channel for future episodes!