This podcast is dedicated to the best jerseys I captured at Day 1 of the 2016 NFL Draft in Chicago. Resident Bengals fan Tom Pellegrino joins to give commentary on the best and worst jerseys from the 2016 NFL Draft plus thoughts on NFL team fandom.
The 2016 NFL Draft jerseys and fans we talk about include:
- Carson Wentz North Dakota State, yinzer Steelers fans, Browns fans, Drew Brees Chargers, Mike Alstott Buccaneers, Randall Cunningham Eagles, Mark Chmura Packers, Eric Dickerson Rams, the awesomeness of a Wayne Chrebet Jets jersey, Chris Cooley Redskins, plus a bunch of Cowboys jerseys which were lame.
At the end we also dish about our thoughts on the Steelers & Bengals drafts.
- I want to hear from you. What do you think is the best jersey I captured at the 2016 NFL Draft? What are your thoughts on how your team did in the Draft? Were you at NFL Draft Town? If so what was your experience like? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports.
- You can follow Tom on Twitter @TagLineTom.
- You can also check out Tom’s epic rant podcast immediately following the Bengals heartbreaking collapse in the playoffs to the Steelers.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. If you dig sports t-shirts then check out our friends at 500 Level. Use promo code BACON and get 10% off any purchase of $17 or more. This is a limited time offer, exclusive only to Bacon Sports listeners.