The Bacon, Sports & Beer Celebration is exactly one month away. If you thought the Hat Trick of Awesomeness was fun last year just wait until Sat, August 23. Here’s a taste of what’s going down at Union Station:
- Pop-a-shot hoops (sponsored by RedEye Chicago)
- Table tennis challenge vs a robot from Killerspin
- Hormel Black Label Bacon is giving away 100 coupons for FREE BACON, 72 packages of FREE BACON, plus 50 BACON SHIRTS
- DJ Tony Tone is back on the one’s and two’s crushing hip hop and setting the dance floor on fire
- Action Booth once again will be helping you create pics that look like they are from the Matrix
- Best craft breweries you’ll find anywhere
- Bacon inspired creations from some of Chicago’s top restaurants and chefs
- Awards for the best jerseys or sports attire
And that’s just the start of it.
REMINDER: today is the last day to get EARLY BIRD TICKETS for the lowest price. You know this party is gonna straight crush, so save yourself some cash and get your ticket now. Check out the 4-pack option where you save more if you buy with your friends.
Here are a few of the companies already signed up to participate:
Municipal Bar+Dining, Big Fork Brands, Las Palmas, Hubbard Inn, Barn & Company, South Water Kitchen, Endgrain, Jake Melnick’s, Dude Dips, Timothy O’Toole’s, Tongue Spank, BourBonQue and Blackfinn.
Lagunitas, Magic Hat, Moose Head, Ale Syndicate, Brickstone Brewery, Bell’s, Smylie Bros, Labatt, 3 Sheeps, Rogue, Radeberger Group, Goose Island, Wild Onion, Atlas Brewing, Atwater Brewing, Singha, Six Point, Two Brothers, Church Street, Ten Ninety, Johnny Appleseed, and Tallgrass.
Bacon Sports, RedEye Chicago, Lock, World of Beer, LTS Chicago, Hormel Black Label Bacon, Killerspin, Taxi Magic, Good Vines, and the Brandon Marshall Foundation.
More are being added as we speak so stay tuned!
We are also excited to announce that for the second year we’ll be working with Chicago Cares, a volunteer organization that helps make Chicago a better place. If you are looking to help out our community then check them out. We couldn’t recommend them enough.
Lastly, take a peek at what went down at last year’s Bacon, Sports & Beer Celebration. We are going to be doing it even bigger and better this year!