Lollapalooza 2017 just went down and Holy Smokes Batman the quality and quantity of jerseys rocked was out of this world. The Hoopster Nation crew Rob Cressy, Gibson Smith, and Hoopstergram’s Tom Phillips jump on a post Lollapalooza podcast to talk about all things Lollapalooza jerseys.
Topics we cover include:
- The dap we got for rocking each of our jerseys.
- This years biggest trend was girls rocking jerseys and they went hard in the paint.
- Why was UCLA, Russell Westbrook, and Lonzo Ball the big winners?
- Were there more Kyrie Irving or LeBron James jerseys? What about Kevin Durant vs Steph Curry?
- For players on new teams, did we see any Chris Paul Rockets, Paul George Thunder, or Jimmy Butler Timberwolves jerseys?
- Were there as many Derrick Rose Bulls jerseys being rocked as we expected?
- What was the group jersey trend of this?
- What do we think of the younger generation of fans who rock jerseys?
If you missed the first ever State of the Bacon Address we’ve got you covered. Here’s the video. Hit us up if you dream of working in sports and want to be part of something great.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports! We recently dropped a podcast with Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, where she dishes about how they’ve built their community and think about content creation.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, and sports comedy then sign up for our newsletter.