Have you ever dreamed of owning a professional sports team? That dream might be closer than you think. Bill Yates, Senior Partner with Sports Advisory Group, joins Rob Cressy to talk about how to own a professional sports team. What makes owning a team attractive? How important is understanding the digital landscape? Are there any common characteristics or traits of team owners? At the end Bill also gives tips on solution selling. How can you overcome gatekeepers?
Don’t have a social media strategy in place? Want better results from your social media marketing? Then check out my latest project at http://www.easysocialstrategy.com.
Your feedback is super important to me. How are you building your personal brand? We’d also love to hear your thoughts on the episode. You can connect with Rob & Steve Canal on social media and let us know what you think.
- Rob Cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
- Bill Yates – LinkedIn: /billyatessportsmarketing/ – Twitter: @yatesietweets
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
1. LaunchingPodcasts.com – Have you ever wanted to create a podcast but didn’t know where to start? I created a step-by-step video course to help you easily launch a podcast.
2. EasySocialStrategy.com – Are you struggling with social media marketing, or not seeing an increase in awareness & engagement that you’d like? Then this step-by-step course to easy create a social media strategy is for you!
3. Content Creation & Marketing Newsletter – The Bacon Sports newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
4. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
5. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.