Oh the stupid Cleveland Browns. Actually, I take that back. Oh the stupid San Diego Chargers. Heading into NFL Week 16 we were 15-0 in our survivor pool, two games away from a perfect season. Then the Chargers inexplicably, yet very true to who they are this year, crapped the bed in epic fashion and lost to the Browns. Rob Cressy is joined by Tom Hamm on the Bacon Sports podcast as they lick their wounds following the Chargers loss, plus discuss the AFC and NFC playoff pictures.
- I want to hear from you. Which NFL playoff teams do you believe in? Which do you think are one and done in the playoffs? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what you are thinking.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: Say hello to my newest project. A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports! We just posted episode 100 and to celebrate we recorded a 100 minute podcast of sports marketing awesomeness.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, and sports comedy then sign up for our newsletter.