In the first episode of Building Bacon in 2019, Bacon Sports Founder Rob Cressy gives insight into what it takes on a daily basis to build Bacon Sports, and what you can learn from it. Included in this are the daily habits and routines, books, and podcasts consumed to start off his year, as well as the Birdbox Challenge (Pop-A-Shot edition) and a new project called The Habit Factory.
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions by John C Maxwell
- The Hero Factor by Jeffrey Hayzlett
- Let My People Go Surfing by the founder of Patagonia
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Hindsight & All The Things I Can’t See In Front Of Me by Justin Timberlake
- Sports Marketing Huddle: 5 habits to make this the best year of your life
- The Moment with Brian Koppelman where he chats with Seth Godin
- Andy Frisella’s MFCO: Win The Day
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at email@example.com.
Check out previous episodes of Building Bacon HERE.
SUBSCRIBE To The Bacon Sports Podcast:
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Bacon Sports Content Creation Newsletter – Our newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.