In the second episode of Building Bacon in 2019, Bacon Sports Founder Rob Cressy give insight into three wins he had last week including a nugget of wisdom learned from Jeffrey Hayzlett, two things he could improve on (momentum & being on tilt), how a random connection he made on the train with a guy reading the book Relentless by Tim Grover has blossomed into a friendship, two exciting client related happenings, plus the books he’s reading and the Skillshare classes he took.
– Thinking In Bets by Annie Duke
– Relentless by Tim Grover
– Willpower Doesn’t Work by Benjamin Hardy
– Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
– The Hero Factor by Jeffrey Hayzlett
– Let My People Go Surfing by the founder of Patagonia
– Hindsight & All The Things I Can’t See In Front Of Me by Justin Timberlake
– Essentialism by Greg McKeown
– Sports Marketing Huddle: Jason Dufner Signs Sponsorship With Dude Wipes
Launching Podcasts: a step by step guide for how to easily launch a podcast.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at email@example.com.
Check out previous episodes of Building Bacon HERE.
SUBSCRIBE To The Bacon Sports Podcast:
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Bacon Sports Content Creation Newsletter – Our newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.