Building your personal brand is something that is intentional and takes time, and when done correctly has a huge payoff. Jaime Cohen, Founder of Jambalaya, joins the Rob Cressy Show to share tips for how you can build your personal brand. How can you instill more confidence in yourself? What is the story that you are telling others? How can you be more strategic and purposeful with your authenticity? How can you get over networking anxiety?
SUBSCRIBE To The Rob Cressy Show on the Bacon Sports Podcast Network:
Connect & Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- You can connect with Jaime Cohen on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaime-cohen/, on Instagram @jaimbalaya and Twitter @jaimbalaya
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? How are you living an intentional life? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies looking for a creative thinker. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Content Creation Newsletter – Our newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.