Christian Laettner owes Scottie Pippen money and that headline was too salacious for Rob Cressy and Benjamin Christensen to not finish up Part 4 of episode 169 of the Bacon Sports podcast by dishing about it.
That leads to Rob telling a story about how Christian Laettner randomly showed up at Fred Funk’s house while one of his friends was staying there. That leads to Benjamin creating a reality show house that involves Fred couples, Laettner, and Reggie Miller.
You can check out the other parts of episode 169 of the Bacon Sports podcast:
- Part 1: Dennis Rodman Broke His Junk 3 Times
- Part 2: College Football, KD & Russ + Austin Croshere vs Chuck Knoblauch
- Part 3: Jordan Brand, Athlete Endorsements, & Sports Marketing
- I want to hear from you. Do you have a random athlete story or encounter? Which three athletes would be in your reality show house? What do you think Christian Laettner owed Scottie Pippen money for? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what’s up.
- You can follow Benjamin Christensen on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat @Shakabrodie
- You can also check out Benjamin’s first podcast appearance when he talked about his MLB fan cave experience and his insane New Era hat collection.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Write Funnier: For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level.
4. Sports Marketing Huddle: Say hello to my newest project. A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports!
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love all sports everythang, Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, or the Ultimate Warrior then sign up for our newsletter.