Dennis Rodman broke his junk three times and we had to jump on a podcast to talk about it. Rob Cressy is joined by Benjamin Christensen on the Bacon Sports Podcast as they dish about how in the world The Worm broke his worm, what the scenarios were, and why he kept on going back to the well.
Actually, we get to talking about Rodman’s escapades, but not before we got on a fun, random sports tangent about:
- Who would we rather be: Yankee legend Scott Brosius or the well decorated but not well liked Alex Rodriguez?
- How Mo Vaughn was the original David Ortiz.
- Athletes who retire on top.
After that we get to Dennis Rodman’s broke junk. Then somehow that lead us into talking about:
- Movies Dennis Rodman was in and with who.
- How underrated the movie Goon is.
- Which lead to talking about Goonies.
If you love sports and pop culture then part 1 of this multi part podcast is for you.
You can check out the other parts of episode 169 of the Bacon Sports podcast:
- Part 2: College Football, KD & Russ + Austin Croshere vs Chuck Knoblauch
- Part 3: Jordan Brand, Athlete Endorsements, & Sports Marketing
- Part 4: Christian Laettner Owes Scottie Pippen Money
- I want to hear from you. How do you think Dennis Rodman broke his junk multiple times? Have you seen Goon? Do you have an underrated sports movie?
- Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what’s up.
- You can follow Benjamin Christensen on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat @Shakabrodie
- You can also check out Benjamin’s first podcast appearance when he talked about his MLB fan cave experience and his insane New Era hat collection.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Write Funnier: For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level.
4. Sports Marketing Huddle: Say hello to my newest project. A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports!
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love all sports everythang, Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, or the Ultimate Warrior then sign up for our newsletter.