Have you ever wanted to launch a podcast but don’t have the expertise or know where to start? Dr Amy Robbins, host of the Life, Death, and The Space Between podcast, joins the Rob Cressy Show to dish about her journey of launching a podcast and experience working with Rob. Since Amy had no prior podcasting experience before working together, she is a great testimonial of the positive things that can happen because of podcasting. What was her mindset in the beginning and how did she overcome any limiting beliefs she had? How did she find time to work on her podcast with all that she has going on in life? What was the response from her audience when she finally launched her podcast?
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- You can connect with Dr Amy Robbins on Twitter @dramyrobbins.
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at email@example.com.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE To The Rob Cressy Show on the Bacon Sports Podcast Network:
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Bacon Sports Content Creation Newsletter – Our newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.