In Part 2 of The Bacon Sports podcast hat aficionado Benjamin Christensen joins Rob Cressy to dish about crazy sports headlines from the past week without knowing what really happened.
The sports headlines we cover include:
- Mike Tyson recalls the time he crashed a Ferrari through a window.
- Blackout drunk Ozzie Guillen’s White Sox Manager interview.
- Memphis RB Jarvis Cooper got a Tigers tattoo before transferring schools.
- Pete Carroll’s $1000 autographed Nike’s.
- Tyronn Lue giving LeBron James the business in a team huddle.
If you missed it you can check out part 1 of the podcast where we talked about Steph Curry being an emotionless alien, Bartolo Colon’s awesomeness, plus some talk about fitted hats.
- I want to hear from you. Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what’s up.
- You can follow Benjamin Christensen on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat @Shakabrodie
- You can also check out Benjamin’s first podcast appearance when he talked about his MLB fan cave experience and his insane New Era hat collection.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Bacon Sports Newsletter: If you love all sports everythang, Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, or the Ultimate Warrior then sign up for our newsletter.