Do you have a written social media strategy that you follow to help grow your brand?
If not you need one.
Because it saves a ton of time, improves your results, and adds more continuity when you do.
Sure you could take a spray and pray approach with your social media marketing and content, but do you think that’ll perform as well as having a written process that clarifies why you are creating, what you are creating, when you are creating?
Over the last 6 years building Bacon Sports, as well as my own personal brand, I’ve learned a ton about social media marketing, strategy, and how to create an easy to follow process that I want to share with you.
With Easy Social Strategy you’ll be able to easily create a written social media strategy in 30 days or less. I’ll give you the exact steps through a series of short videos. All you’ve got to do is listen, follow the steps, and execute.
Included in this is:
- Defining your social media goals
- Creating your user avatars
- Creating your brand voice
- Identifying your brand strengths
- Creating content buckets (aka core update categories)
- Creating a social media editorial calendar
- Creating a written strategy by social media platform
- Reporting: what stats matter?
- Context Mix: having multiple ways to create
- How to grow your social media audience
- Ways to engage your community
At the end of Easy Social Strategy Course you will not only have a written social media strategy (that will stay with your brand forever), but you’ll have the confidence in knowing that you have a scalable and easy to follow process to help grow your brand.
Enter your email to be first to know about when we launch this course!