FanDuel & DraftKings commercials are unbearably awful. That’s why on the 8th episode of Bacon Shorts by Bacon Sports Rob Cressy tries to help the daily fantasy sports community create more entertaining, creative, and fun commercials by doing a complete overhaul of the promo codes they use.
What if the promo codes FanDuel & DraftKings used weren’t generic and lame like Impact7 or Kick. What if instead Bacon Sports was in charge of creating the promo codes where there was a sports comedy and pop culture twist to make them pop? Sounds like a win-win for everyone to me.
I created an audio only/podcast version as well.[powerpress]
1. I want to hear what promo codes you’d create to help FanDuel & DraftKings commercials suck less. Hit me up on any social media outlet at Bacon Sports.
2. If you are looking to play DraftKings then guess what, I’ve got a promo code you can use (for real). Use promo code: BACON, because you know, we love bacon.
3. The first design in our latest t-shirt collection was just released and it pays homage to former New Jersey Nets center Yinka Dare. This will be a limited edition run as we only made 25 of these. The price is $20 and is a high quality fabric. GET ONE NOW!
4. Make sure to check out the World’s Largest Random NBA Jerseys Database. There’s over 763 different past and present players whose jerseys you can choose from.
1. Make sure to subscribe to the Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes and tell a friend. We are dropping podcasts multiple times a week.
2. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community by signing up HERE! If you dig rocking jerseys, sports comedy, all while getting some serious sports knowledge dropped on you then you’ll be bout it bout it with our newsletter.
3. We are doing our thing on Snapchat @BaconSports. Get at us.