Rob Cressy is joined by Gibson Smith & Hoopstergram’s Tom Phillips as they dish about the random jerseys they’d rock for the upcoming Cavs vs Warriors NBA Finals, the jerseys in our queue, and creating custom jerseys of players who’s jersey doesn’t exist. They also talk about coaches/manager jerseys, what our wives/girlfriends think of us rocking jerseys, and our methods for bidding on jerseys on eBay.[powerpress]
1. If you had to rock a Cavs or Warriors jersey (doesn’t have to be a current player), who would be on your list?
2. If you had to rock the jersey of any coach or manager who would it be?
3. Have you ever had a jersey hemmed or altered?
4. What is your method for bidding on jerseys on eBay? Do you bid early or wait until the very end?
5. Who are the jerseys in your jersey queue?
1. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes and tell a friend. Let the Hoopster Nation podcast be your #1 source for all things random jerseys, hoopsters, and jersey culture.
2. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community, by signing up HERE! We haven’t sent out our first email yet but will be shortly and you won’t want to miss out on what we have to deliver.
3. When you see a custom or random jersey on the street snap a pic and tag us on Instagram @BaconSports and use #randomjersey.
4. We are doing our thing on Snapchat @BaconSports. Get at us.