Rob Cressy is joined Hoopstergram’s Tom Phillips as they do a wrap up of all things hoopsters and jerseys that went down at Lollapalooza. They dish about the best jerseys they saw at Lollapalooza, the jersey trends, and the jerseys they rocked and they dap they received (or didn’t receive). They also talk about the World’s Largest Random NBA Jerseys Database, a resource we launched that allows you to search for the NBA jerseys of 763 past and present players.
Don’t forget to check out the photo diary of Lollapalooza jerseys that I put together.
1. The first design in our latest t-shirt collection was just released and it pays homage to former New Jersey Nets center Yinka Dare. This will be a limited edition run and I’m taking pre-orders now. The price is $25 (shipping included) and the shirt will be made of that super soft material that we all love. If you are interested hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know your size. Here’s what the design looks like.
3. Have an awesome collection of jerseys? Snap a pic and email it over to email@example.com and tell us about it. If it’s good enough we’ll feature it in an upcoming My Jersey Collection article.
1. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes and tell a friend. Let the Hoopster Nation podcast be your #1 source for all things random jerseys, hoopsters, and jerseys culture.
2. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community, by signing up HERE!
3. We are doing our thing on Snapchat @BaconSports. Get at us.