Now for the medalists.
First Place: Fletch Lakers Jersey (via Rob Judge )
It’s a bucketlist jersey for me. Winner winner chicken dinner.
Second Place: Doc Ellis “D” Pirates Jersey (via Rob Judge )
It’s creative, a great play on words, and super unique. This is probably the only Ellis D jersey in circulation.
Third Place: Obama Steelers jersey (via G Hunt)
It’s just so yinzer.[tps_footer]
YOU SHOULD LIKE BACON SPORTS ON FACEBOOK HERE
Don’t forget that every Thursday is Thursday Jerzday and we will be giving away one of our custom Bacon Sports Tecmo Bowl t-shirts to whoever sends in the best random jersey picture from the previous week.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- You ain’t nothing unless you are rocking an Al Del Greco jersey
- Apparently rocking a President on a custom jersey is the new thing
- All 115 jerseys that we captured at Lollapalooza
- Best jerseys hoopsters rocked at Day 1 of Lollapalooza
- Best jerseys hoopsters rocked at Day 2 of Lollapalooza
- Best jerseys hoopsters rocked at Day 3 of Lollapalooza