Connie McLaughlin, Behavior and Performance Specialist at Inner Buzz, joins The Rob Cressy Show to talk about how to start meditating in the least new agey way possible. Meditating is something that has had such a positive impact on my life and it all started with Connie.
In our conversation some of the topics Connie McLaughlin and I cover include:
- My mindfulness journey. Why I started meditating, the steps I took to get started, and how it is having a positive impact on my life.
- Why do so many successful people meditate and what are the benefits?
- Top 5 mindfulness tips.
- Recommendations for getting started with meditation and some tools you can use.
- Connie leads a brief guided meditation to show how simple yet effective it can be.
I know this may seem like it’s coming out of left field to be talking about but trust me. There is a ton of value packed in this podcast and it’s something that will have a positive effect on your life.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- You can connect with Connie McLaughlin on her website YourInnerBuzz.com, on LinkedIn, or on Twitter @MissConnieMac.
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Are you currently meditating? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at email@example.com.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE To The Rob Cressy Show on the Bacon Sports Podcast Network:
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Bacon Sports Content Creation Newsletter – Our newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.