The Jersey Bracket Challenge has hit the Sweet 16 and some of the matchup’s have been incredible. Rob Cressy is joined by Hoopstergram’s Tom Phillips to talk about each of the jerseys that have made it to the Sweet 16, why people love mediocre 90’s white guys, plus what some of the surprises were.
Voting for the Jersey Bracket Challenge will be done via the Bacon Sports Facebook page. Make sure to check it out throughout March Madness as there will be voting every day.
Jersey matchup’s and topics that we talk about include :
- Latrell Sprewell upsetting Tony Delk
- Why people love Muggsy Bogus jerseys
- Kerry Kittles socks
- Why people love Big Country Reeves
- The roll that the Chris Mullin Warriors jersey is on
- How far can a Robert Horry Rockets jersey go?
- Can anyone beat a Thunder Dan Suns jersey?
- Is DJ Rony Seikaly Magic jersey the one to beat?
- Mark Price upsetting Shawn Kemp
- Is the success of the 1995 Shaq All Star jersey because of the jersey or Shaq?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
- Check out the Top 100 jerseys pictures of Lollapalooza HERE.
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Instagram: Our feed is a combination of jerseys sent in from the Bacon Sports community as well as sport comedy & memes.
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics. We recently dropped an episode talking about not eating Tide Pods because Gronk said so.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, sports comedy, and getting down then sign up for our newsletter.