The Live Hard program is a mental toughness program created by Andy Frisella designed to turn you into the best version of yourself. In this fifth of a five part podcast series, Rob Cressy is joined by his friend and accountability partner Brendan Pettit as they share lessons learned from their year long journey completing the program.
What were the results they saw from completing the Live Hard program and how did it help build momentum in their business and life? What is the mindset that you learn and how does it prepare you for future success? Why did the Live Hard program become about lifestyle design? What did the evolution of their growth from 75 Hard to Phase 1 to Phase 2 to Phase 3 look like? Why was the community of people doing 75 Hard and Live Hard such a positive?
If you are interested in becoming the best version of yourself then I recommend checking out 75 Hard and the Live Hard program. It was a life changing experience that did exactly what it said it would do.
If you’d like tips, habits, routines, and lessons learned from each of the phases of the Live Hard program, you can check out the podcasts we recorded about it. They are episodes: 75 Hard (Ep 349), Phase 1 (Ep 357), Phase 2 (Ep 376), Phase 3 (Ep 387).
If you are considering doing 75 Hard then I highly recommend you listen to Andy Frisella’s MFCEO podcast where he talks about the origin of it. It’s straight fire.
Your feedback & thoughts are super important to us a we’d love to support you on your Live Hard and 75 Hard journey. You can connect with Rob & Brendan on social media and let us know what you think.
- Rob Cressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
- Brendan Pettit – Instagram: @brendanpettit – Website: www.findyouphoria.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective from the world of sports, marketing, entrepreneurship, and personal development, and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on all of the charts. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes, Spotify & Google and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
1. LaunchingPodcasts.com – Have you ever wanted to create a podcast but didn’t know where to start? I created a step-by-step video course to help you easily launch a podcast.
2. EasySocialStrategy.com – Are you struggling with social media marketing, or not seeing an increase in awareness & engagement that you’d like? Then this step-by-step course to easy create a social media strategy is for you!
3. Content Creation & Marketing Newsletter – The Bacon Sports newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
4. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
5. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.
6. The GameDay Playbook presented by FanFood – If you liked this episode then you should also check out another podcast I host called The GameDay Playbook. We give a forward thinking perspective on sports + technology + fan engagement.