Lollapalooza 2016 was a sea of sports fans rocking jerseys and it was incredible. Gibson Smith and Hoopstergram’s Tom Phillips join Rob Cressy on the latest edition of the Hoopster Nation to talk about everything they saw and experienced at Lollapalooza.
The topics we discuss include:
- The best and worst jerseys we saw at Lolla.
- Jersey trends: the rise of college basketball jerseys, girls rocking jerseys, and couples jerseys.
- What jerseys did we see the most of at Lolla?
- Did we get any dap for the jerseys we rocked?
- How can we bring together this jersey loving community that exploded on the scene at Lollapalooza 2016?
- I captured over 100 of the best jerseys that were rocked at Lolla. You can check out the photo gallery here.
- I want to hear from you. What jersey did you rock at Lolla? Do you want to get involved with Bacon Sports and help us build out the largest community of sports fans who rock jerseys? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what’s up.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Write Funnier: For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level. Use promo code BOOM for 23% off at checkout.
4. Sports Marketing Huddle: Say hello to my newest project. A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports!
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, and can’t wait for the college football season to get here then sign up for our newsletter.