Rob Cressy is joined Benjamin Christensen, formerly of the MLB Fan Cave, who has the greatest New Era hat collection in the history of the world (over 600). We talk about his experience living in the MLB Fan Cave for a few months, the innovative way he hangs and displays his New Era hats, stories about the awesomeness of A’s OF Josh Reddick, plus stuff about jerseys.
Definitely check out this video Benjamin did about how to display your New Era hats.
1. The first design in our latest t-shirt collection was just released and it pays homage to former New Jersey Nets center Yinka Dare. This will be a limited edition run and I’m taking pre-orders now. The price is $25 (shipping included) and the shirt will be made of that super soft material that we all love. If you are interested hit me up at email@example.com and let me know your size. Here’s what the design looks like.
2. Make sure to check out the World’s Largest Random NBA Jerseys Database. There’s over 763 different past and present players whose jerseys you can choose from.
1. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes and tell a friend.
2. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community, by signing up HERE! If you dig rocking jerseys, sports comedy, and getting down then you’ll be bout it bout it with our newsletter.
3. We are doing our thing on Snapchat @BaconSports. Get at us.