Who should you take with your NFL Week 16 Survivor Pool pick? This week 5 of 16 games have a point spread of 6 points or more, and thankfully we still have two of them available. Is there any way the Chargers could lose to the Browns? Will the Cowboys be motivated to play if the Giants lose? Rob Cressy is joined by Tom Hamm on the Bacon Sports podcast as they talk about their NFL Week 16 Survivor Pool Picks and quest to go 17-0.
Here are those NFL Week 16 games we are considering (teams in bold are ones we still have available to choose):
- Jets @ Patriots -17
- Cardinals @ Seahawks -9
- Chargers -6.5 @ Browns
- Lions @ Cowboys -7
- Vikings @ Packers -7
- Redskins -4 @ Bears
- Dolphins @ Bills -4
- 49ers @ Rams -4
- Titans -4 @ Jags
Rob’s survivor pool pick: San Diego Chargers
Tom’s survivor pool pick: San Diego Chargers
Just a friendly reminder, there’s are Saturday night games this week.
- I want to hear from you. Who are you taking in your NFL Week 16 Survivor Pool? Which teams do you believe in and which do you think will narrowly miss the playoffs? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what you are thinking.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: Say hello to my newest project. A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports! We just posted episode 100 and to celebrate we recorded a 100 minute podcast of sports marketing awesomeness.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, and can’t wait for the college football season to get here then sign up for our newsletter.