On the ninth episode of Bacon Shorts by Bacon Sports Rob Cressy is joined by Vegas betting insider Jason Logan from Covers.com. They talk about NFL Week 5 betting plus give a breakdown of each game. Jason also gives his prop bet of the week “what’s the next NFL crime committed?”, gives insight into who the sharps are betting in Week 5, as well as the games that the books are sweating the most.
Here’s an audio only/podcast version as well.
1. The goal is to do this NFL betting podcast every Friday so make sure to subscribe to the Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes and tell a friend.
2. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community by signing up HERE! If you dig rocking jerseys, sports comedy, all while getting some serious sports knowledge dropped on you then you’ll be bout it bout it with our newsletter.
3. We are doing our thing on Snapchat @BaconSports. Get at us.
4. If you missed any of the episodes of Bacon Shorts by Bacon Shorts you can check them out here and stay tuned to our YouTube channel for future episodes!
5. You can connect with Jason Logan on Twitter @CoversJLo.
1. The first design in our latest t-shirt collection was just released and it pays homage to former New Jersey Nets center Yinka Dare. This will be a limited edition run as we only made 25 of these. The price is $20 and is a high quality fabric. GET ONE NOW!
2. Make sure to check out the World’s Largest Random NBA Jerseys Database. There’s over 763 different past and present players whose jerseys you can choose from.
3. Here’s the odds for the “what’s the next NFL crime committed” prop bet. Hit me up on Twitter @BaconSports and let me know which you are going with.
- DUI/DWI +150
- MARIJUANA/DRUGS POSSESSION +340
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE +450
- BATTERY/ASSAULT +720
- WEAPONS +760
- DISTURBING THE PEACE/DISORDERLY CONDUCT +800
- THEFT +1100
- MURDER +2200