On the 13th episode of Bacon Shorts by Bacon Sports Rob Cressy is joined by Vegas betting insider Jason Logan from Covers.com. They talk about NFL Week 6 betting and give a breakdown of each game. Jason also gives his prop bet of the week, insight into who the sharps are betting in Week 6, and poses the question “If you had the gambling almanac from Back to the Future II and could go back and bet any sports event in history which would you choose?”.
1. Rob and Jason record this NFL betting podcast every Friday morning so make sure to subscribe to the Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes and tell a friend.
2. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community by signing up HERE! If you dig rocking jerseys, sports comedy, all while getting some serious sports knowledge dropped on you then you’ll be bout it bout it with our newsletter.
3. If you missed any of the episodes of Bacon Shorts by Bacon Shorts you can check them out here and stay tuned to our YouTube channel for future episodes!
4. You can connect with Jason Logan on Twitter @CoversJLo.
1. The first design in our latest t-shirt collection was just released and it pays homage to former New Jersey Nets center Yinka Dare. This will be a limited edition run as we only made 25 of these. The price is $20 and is a high quality fabric. GET ONE NOW!
2. Make sure to check out the World’s Largest Random NBA Jerseys Database. There’s over 763 different past and present players whose jerseys you can choose from to help take your jersey game to the next level.
3. If you had the Back to the Future II Gambling Almanac, which game would you go back and bet? Hit me up on Twitter @BaconSports and let me know which you are going with.