It’s NFL Week 8 and the home favorites finally had their week. Rob Cressy is joined by Tom Hamm on the Bacon Sports podcast as they talk about who their Jabroni’s of the Week are (Vontaze Burfict, Martavis Bryant, DeShone Kizer), they look back at where we were at just 2 weeks ago to show why football fans need more patience and to be believers in regression to the mean, plus they rank their confidence moving forward in the Eagles, Rams, Cowboys, and Raiders.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
- The Steelers lost to the Jaguars to go 3-2 with a primetime matchup vs the Chiefs ahead.
- The Panthers beat the Lions on the road to go to 4-1, looking like the best team in the NFC.
- The Chargers picked up their first win of the season beating the Giants on the road.
- The Ravens were 3-2 after being the Raiders on the road (who were without Derek Carr)
- The Packers were 4-1 after beating the Cowboys on the road, sending them to 2-3.
- The Chiefs were 5-0 after beating the Texans on the road.
Oh how things have changed since then.
If you missed the first ever State of the Bacon Address we’ve got you covered. Here’s the video. Hit us up if you dream of working in sports and want to be part of something great.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
- Check out the Top 100 jerseys pictures of Lollapalooza HERE.
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Antonio Brown can shake & bake.
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports! We recently dropped a podcast with Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, where she dishes about how they’ve built their community and think about content creation.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, sports comedy, and getting down then sign up for our newsletter.