Andy Frisella’s Live Hard program is a game changing mental toughness program designed to turn you into the best version of yourself. In this fourth of a five part podcast series, Rob Cressy is joined by his friend and accountability partner Brendan Pettit as they share their Phase 3 of Live Hard experience.
Phase 3 builds off of the lessons learned and dues paid during 75 Hard, Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the program. It is also the final phase of the Live Hard program. Finish it and we complete it.
What made this phase unique is that it had to be accomplished exactly 30 days before the 1 year mark of starting the Live Hard program. That just so happened to align with the start of the Coronavirus. Nothing like layering on a mental toughness program on top of a global pandemic.
What was their mindset like for this final 30 day phase compared to the previous ones? How did they go about meeting one new person a day and doing a random act of kindness? What were the biggest challenges they had to overcome? In what areas was the quarantine actually a good thing? What new habits or routines were introduced? What was it like when they completed Phase 3 and were officially done with the Live Hard program?
If you are interested in becoming the best version of yourself then this episode will share the habits, routines, and lessons learned from our Phase 3 of Live Hard experience. We recorded podcast episodes for each of the previous phases: 75 Hard (Ep 349), Phase 1 (Ep 357), Phase 2 (Ep 376).
If you are considering doing 75 Hard then I highly recommend you listen to Andy Frisella’s MFCEO podcast where he talks about the origin of it. It’s straight fire.
Your feedback & thoughts are super important to us a we’d love to support you on your Live Hard and 75 Hard journey. You can connect with Rob & Brendan on social media and let us know what you think.
- Rob Cressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
- Brendan Pettit – Instagram: @brendanpettit – Website: www.findyouphoria.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
1. LaunchingPodcasts.com – Have you ever wanted to create a podcast but didn’t know where to start? I created a step-by-step video course to help you easily launch a podcast.
2. EasySocialStrategy.com – Are you struggling with social media marketing, or not seeing an increase in awareness & engagement that you’d like? Then this step-by-step course to easy create a social media strategy is for you!
3. Content Creation & Marketing Newsletter – The Bacon Sports newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
4. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
5. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.
6. The GameDay Playbook presented by FanFood – If you liked this episode then you should also check out another podcast I host called The GameDay Playbook. We give a forward thinking perspective on sports + technology + fan engagement.