Thursday’s are fantastic in the Bacon Sports offices (also known as the Bacon Lair). Not only is it Thursday Jerzday (we rock jerseys – I’m wearing an Andrew McCutchen Pirates today) but it’s also Throwback Thursday.
Throwback Thursday is near and dear to our heart considering how much we love sports nostalgia. I’m currently reading Phil Jackson book Eleven Ring: the Soul of Success (which I highly recommend) so I thought it was appropriate to give him some dap by showing one of us old basketball cards from his playing days with the Knicks. Damn he had some flowing locks and a sweet stache’ to go with those nut huggers. Awesome look Zen Master!
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Terribly awesome baseball card looks like he’s younger than Eddie Winslow
- Terribly awesome baseball card looks like an extra from Coming to America
- Terribly awesome baseball card. Craig, you high?
- Jake the Snake would be proud of this terribly awesome baseball card
- Terribly awesome baseball cards of the day: Nolan Ryan