This week was crazy as I had the opportunity to work on an awesome Game of Thrones campaign. On the thirteenth episode of Building Bacon in 2019 Bacon Sports Founder Rob Cressy talks about how he learned to prioritize whats important, even at the expense of something he is committed to. He also talks about graduating from the 10x Stages course, plus an upcoming conference he’s attending that’s going to be incredible.
- Iron Cowboy by James Lawrence
- Pop-A-Shot: the original arcade basketball game
- Fangirl Sports Network: Where fans get a knowledgeable, passionate & humorous look at their favorite pro teams.
- Launching Podcasts: a step by step guide for how to easily launch a podcast.
- Easy Social Strategy: do you have a written social media strategy?
Bacon Sports Mission:
- To help people achieve their dreams through a love of sports
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Tell me about what you are working on from a personal development standpoint. I’d love your thoughts and feedback on this conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at email@example.com.
Check out previous episodes of Building Bacon HERE.
SUBSCRIBE To The Bacon Sports Podcast:
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Bacon Sports Content Creation Newsletter – Our newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.