Quentin Allums, a video storyteller, personal branding and content strategist, joins the Rob Cressy Show to talk about the power of personal branding, tips for video creators, plus shares his journey of going from -900 dollars in his bank account to having more clients than he could handle.
Connect & Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- You can connect with Quentin Allums on LinkedIn on Twitter @QAllums and Instagram @QAllums
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? How has building a personal brand been a positive for you? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation. You can hit me up on LinkedIn on Twitter @RobCressy and Instagram @Rob_Cressy.
SUBSCRIBE To The Rob Cressy Show on the Bacon Sports Podcast Network:
1. Content Creation Newsletter – Our newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.