How do you tell a story that your customers will love? Raj Nation, Founder of Startup Hypeman, joins the Rob Cressy Show to share storytelling tips he uses to entertain and delight his customers. We also talk about ways to be intentional, how to elicit emotion from your audience, plus our top three favorite WWE wrestlers of all-time.
SUBSCRIBE To The Rob Cressy Show on the Bacon Sports Podcast Network:
Connect & Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- You can connect with Raj Nation at StartupHypeman.com, on Instagram @startuphypeman and @rajnation, and on Twitter @startuphypeman and @rajnation
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? How are you living an intentional life? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies looking for a creative thinker. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at email@example.com.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Content Creation Newsletter – Our newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.